The way non-vegetarians love meat is the same way a vegetarian feels about paneer. It is a popular option when you visit a restaurant. Whether it’s a sauce-based dish or an appetizer, the paneer can never fail when it comes to having a tasty meal. However, there are only a handful of options to try in a restaurant. Here is a simple recipe if you are bored of having all the usual paneer recipes.
This is an easy-to-make recipe made with paneer and has a flavor that you may not have tasted before! Coriander Paneer is a tasty dish that will give your taste buds a delicious experience. All you need to prepare this delicious dish is paneer or cottage cheese, coriander leaves (for mashed potatoes), green chiles, onion, lemon juice and a mixture of spices. This is a simple recipe that can be prepared in less than half an hour and is the easiest dish you can prepare for your loved ones. With a little acid taste, this paneer recipe will win the hearts of your family and friends and is a type of dish that can be prepared at any time and at any time. However, he looks a lot like Palak Paneer, but we can bet, he knows very differently from that. You can even pack this low-calorie dish in your tiffin along with chapati or simple paratha. So, do not wait long and try this recipe from North India today in your home and enjoy with your loved ones!
Ingredients of Coriander Paneer
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 2 green chili
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
How to make Coriander Paneer
- To prepare this delicious recipe for a side dish, cut the paneer into cubes and transfer the pieces to a large bowl.
- Add the red chili powder, cilantro powder, garam masala powder, salt and lemon juice to the paneer cubes and cover evenly. Keep aside for a while.
- Meanwhile, take the coriander leaves and wash them properly. Cut them roughly and add them to a food processor together with the green chilies and a little water. Mix in a soft paste.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Then, add the garlic and ginger paste and sauté. Now, add the onions and cook until they turn light brown.
- Once this is done, add the coriander paste and let it cook for a while. Sprinkle the remaining spices and salt according to your taste. Remember that the paneer is already marinated with some spices. Do not add too much
- Then, add the marinated cubes and cook for a few minutes. Transfer the dish to a serving bowl and serve hot.