Mix Dal Recipe : How to Make Mixed Dal Recipe in a Desi Way All tastes will be forgotten – When it comes to the health of the body, we need to eat such that our body can get enough protein and vitamins. Therefore, most people use good protein rich food in view of their health. If we talk about protein every day, then there is nothing other than lentils in which you can get the most protein.
Mix Dal Recipe : How to Make Mixed Dal Recipe in a Desi Way
By the way, everyone loves eating lentils. Many people make lentils differently. But today we will give you information about the Mix Dal recipe through this article. And together we will tell you how to make a mix dal recipe in a native way. So that you can eat lentils with a different taste. Let us tell you how to make a mix dal recipe at home.
Ingredients Required to Make Mixed Dal
- 1 cup Arhar Dal
- 1/2 cup yellow moong dal
- 1 tsp rye
- 1 tbsp tamarind water
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 8-10 curry leaves (as per taste)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Oil as per need
How to Make Mix Dal
Now let us show you how to make Mixed Dal Recipe at home through this article. Let you know about it. To make a mix dal recipe, follow the steps given by us.
- First of all, put the arhar and moong dal with salt, turmeric and water on a cooker on low flame and cook it till it comes for four whistles.
- After this, after the gas of the cooker has gone out, keep it aside.
- After this, add tamarind water in this lentils and let it cook to a boil.
- After this, you put a spoon of oil in a pan and let it heat up.
- When the oil is hot, add mustard garlic and cumin seeds and roast them all.
- After this, you add red chili powder and curry leaves in it and fry it for 2 minutes.
- After this, you mix this mixture in the lentils.
Now the mix dal recipe has been prepared in your native way. You can serve this mixed dal with roti and rice with your whole family. And enjoy this recipe.
Friends, through this article, we have given you complete information about how to make Mix Dal recipe in a native way. Hope you have liked this recipe. If you like this recipe, then you must comment and thank us, thank you.